1. One of my lovliest old friends and lots of family
2. The park lake I used to play by as a little girl, just before sunset
3. A donkey called Elvis
5. Owls! All the owls!
6. A dog wearing a cape...
7. A place I can live if it all goes wrong (Katie caravan... not mine, just a 'found thing!')
8. A train full of rugby fans. Full of. I had to sit on the floor, good job I'm small!
9. Someone very special turn 92 years of age.
10. The stars! London is my home, but escaping for a few days and seeing a sky full of stars is always a treat.
Important thing I did not see:
The sun. Bloody British Bank Holidays....