Y'know how it's August and the sun is shining and you just can't WAIT to get out of bed and slip on your sandals and walk in the sunshine to work, ahead of a day of carefully planned ice cream breaks? It ain't though is it!
It is August, that is a fact. The weather on the other hand is not playing fair. I don't know about you, but waking up to wind & rain in what should be Summer is having a bit of an affect on me, and this zapping a lot of my energy. I don't like this, so my solution is as much fresh fruit & veg as possible, and a little playlist of jolly songs to try and keep a spring in my otherwise shuffle of a step.
Songs that make me feel happy:
1. Got a Girl - There's a Revolution
2. Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man
3. Teleman - Skeleton Dance
4. Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello
5. The Shangris-Las - Give Him a Great Big Kiss
6. They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul
7. Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
8. Katy Perry - Firework (don't care, sometimes we all need to listen to this and pretend it's being sung just for us!)
9. Maximo Park - Girls Who Play Guitar
10. Len - Steal My Sunshine
I think I'll need more than 10 songs, but this is a nice start!