It's almost the end of June! The last time I checked it was about the 7th... I'm not sure where the month has gone!
Hen Party season is in full swing over at Oh Squirrel studios - and by 'full swing' I mean total wonderful chaos! Without going into too much boring detail, all I can say is I am very, VERY busy!
I love it when lovely hens send me photographs of their day/weekend - I received this incredible photo last week and had to share it - it looks so fun, and captures everything that I feel that Oh Squirrel stands for - I was so thrilled to see it! I've also been lucky to get some gorgeous Thank You emails from Brides too, so pleased to have been saved from a fate of phallic shaped straws and cheap plastic rubbish - hooray!
I'm getting orders from Bridesmaids, Mother of the Brides, Grooms (my favourite, they are always so sweet and secretive!) and sometimes the Brides themselves, the emails are always so wonderful.
As I'm at peak season and very busy with orders at the moment, I wanted to quickly summarise the order process for hen party products:
- At the moment the best way of purchasing is via etsy. Everything is on there, however if you want to buy a package of different products please either send an email, or a message via etsy and I'll build that for you. Please send this before making any purchases.
- At time of enquiry, if you can let me know what country you're based in (for postal rates) and when you need the items by that would be brilliant
- The leadtime is 1-2 weeks between payment being received and your item being dispatched. If you're in the UK post will take between 1-3 working days, or you can choose to pay extra for Special Delivery Next Day postage. International orders take approx 1 week to ship, however it is advised that you order as far in advance as possible as once an order has shipped I can't take any responsibility for it (however if you opt for tracked shipping I will of course track it for you).
- If you need your item sooner please send an email to let me know what you'd like and when you need it by and I will do my very best to accommodate.
- When emailing, I will reply within 48 hours - however please note that if you email over the weekend it may be Tuesday until I can get back to you as Mondays are very busy order making days.
- For now I can't accommodate any requests for new products that aren't 'on brand'. I've had requests for L Plates recently, but that is not something I will be adding into the range.
Thank you so much for all your orders!