Fancy winning a big ol’ prize? Actually strike that - fancy winning one of TWO big prizes?!
At the wedding fairs I attended in May I had a prize draw to win either £75 off Bespoke Wedding Stationery or a Hen Party Pack of a sash and 10 badges - fancy winning either of those?
It isn’t a trick question - you don’t need to do anything special - all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post with your email address advising which of the two prizes you’d like to win (‘Wedding’ or ‘Hen’) and then on May 14th I will draw two winners! Initially the draw was going to be on the 1st, however I wanted to open this up to anyone who'd like to win, so I’ve extended the deadline to enter.
If you don’t want to leave a comment then feel free to email me with the title ‘COMPETITION ENTRY’, letting me know which prize you’d like.
The wedding prize can be redeemed from any bespoke Wedding/Civil Partnership stationery package, so it can be money off invitations or favours.
The draw will be at random - T&Cs below.
- Wedding Prize will be £75 off bespoke stationery - there is no minimum spend for this, however the voucher is to be redeemed before the end of July 2014. There is no cash alternative, and the voucher cannot be swapped for other credit.
- Hen Party Prize is a sash and badges from current stock. The winner will be given a few options to choose from however this will not be personalised. Again, there is no cash alternative.
- Competition open to UK residents only
- Email addresses submitted will be added to a mailing list for Oh Squirrel. Emails are sent infrequently (so you will not be spammed), and will contain offers and details of new products. Under no circumstances will your details be passed on to anybody else, I am not mean (I also severely dislike receiving spam myself)
- Winners will be notified via email
- You can enter both if you like! No need to submit two emails, just mention that you'd like to win both.
If you’d like to share this competition on social media that would be absolutely fantastic! At my discretion I may offer small additional prizes for Oh Squirrel fans who help to spread the word.