1. You can do your food shopping for the week from local traders. Yes, cheese, meat, eggs, veg, cards (ahem!) - most useful things!
2. You can learn about the food you buy. The lovely lady at Marsh Products will tell you exactly what cut of meat is best for what you're cooking, and how to cook it. For someone who makes it up as they go along this information is priceless!
3. There is cake, oh god there is cake! Batch Bakery with their AMAZING brownies will be there. That'd make a nice Valentine gift for someone you fancy right?
4. DID SOMEONE SAY VALENTINES DAY? Yes! I'll be there selling my handmade Valentine's cards and some gifts too, all which will be packaged in a handmade bag ready for giving as a thoughtful gifts. They're all calorie free too, although please don't eat them.
5. It's really easy to get to, and then afterwards you could have a walk over to Alexandra Palace and enjoy the best views in all of London (in my humble opinion). The ducks there are great too. Say hi from me, they'll know what it means.
6. You can eat some really, really good food. The last time I was there I had Goat Curry which was amazing. There's a new burger stand which I've heard super things about and lots of other brilliant folk. Come, buy your food and sit down with your friends and chat about the weekend.
7. You are making a difference to your local community. Buying local and supporting your local market is so important. Come rain or shine, every Sunday Harringay market is on.
8. Back to Valentine's Day - you could buy the ingredients to cook a romantic meal. if you're not romantically linked then why not cook for your friends?
9. I AM HAVING A SALE! I really am - I have some old stock that I would love to sell to get rid of at silly prices to clear some space and also make some extra pennies for all the new things I'm investing in. I'll have a lot of handmade cards reduced from £3.50 to just £1 so if you fancy stocking up please do come and see me!
10. Jessica has a very nice dog who may be there. Woof.
Harringay Market is at South Harringay School, Mattison Road, N4 1BD
11am - 3pm - This post relates to the market on Sunday 9th February however the market runs every Sunday (although I'm not there every week)
Most of the pictures are by Dianne Tanner, the one of me is not, sadly I can't remember where it came from!