… & it's not just because I designed them!
Ok, this Summer I have made squillions of badges. That's a lie, that's a made up word… however the fact of the matter is I've made thousands of personalised hen party badges, and it's been a blast!
If I was going to a hen party and it was insisted that I pay a tenner for a tee which gave me a tacky nickname and made me part of a pink and fluffy team, then I would seriously consider what was going on. Personally, I think this is so out of date and I'm very thankful that all of my customers have equally awesome ideas!
So, here are 10 reasons why buying Oh Squirrel Personalised Hen Party badges for your group is a bloody brilliant idea:
1. So many designs to pick from! The Vintage style hens will forever by my favourite, however I have plenty of different designs in many colours too. If you have a specific colour in mind I will always suggest designs to accommodate too.
2. "Sorry, what was your name again?!" It happens! To me it happens a lot… So, a hen party is typically a group of girls who don't all know each other, so a jolly badge with a name on is a great plan. It avoids the name forgetting awkwardness and means you can relax about remembering names, just remember to have a good time
3. It makes you feel like part of a team. Which is really nice!
4. It is much better value than tacky tee shirts. The personalised badges I sell on etsy are just £2 each plus P&P. Tees are a lot more expensive and what on earth do you do with them after?!
5. A lovely souvenir - I've seen customers pop their badges on their tote bags after or just pop on a noticeboard in their bedroom - they're a fun reminder of the day/weekend you had
6. A nod to the Bride's style. I love personal requests, I really do. I've done nautical badges for a Bride marrying a Navy Captain… animal badges for a nature loving Bride, gold dot badges for a very classy Bride…. it's a really sweet way of showing the Bride that you love her
7. You can make them extra personal. I've had the 'Jen Do' instead of the 'Hen Do'… I've made badges in numerous languages too! I artwork and handmade every badge to order so you really can have a lot of fun with making them extra unique, and I really welcome that too. It makes my day more fun!
8. You are supporting an independent handmade business. Ok, this one is a little cheeky, but it's true. Every order counts and I'm so thankful that this year has been a busy one! I've invested a lot into new materials, ideas and machinery so the more orders I get, the more I grow the range into being something even more special. So you're to thank for that really!
9. You can be cheeky to the Bride! 'Crikey! It's My Hen Party' is a big favourite, as well as handstamped 'Blushing Bride' badges. I've had some naughtier requests too.
10. They can save an emergency strap breakage on a dress or bag! Always thinking...
The images attached are a mix of many of the styles currently available. Next year I will be launching a whole new series of designs around various trends and styles too so keep your eye out for that. On the above image was just a view from my workbench one day! Some of these are variations on designs to fit a 'theme', so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to order something special just for your party