Life is crazy, in the last week I have:
- Had a stall at the Olympic Park, and survived an epic Thunder Storm whilst trading!
- Met a brilliant cat
- Read a WHOLE BOOK. If you know me, this is huge. I fell in love with the main character too.
- Registered a new website, oh yes. Big news coming soon
- Done my 2012 bookkeeping!!
- Started work on some new weddings I'm designing for, all very different in style!
- Become in discussious about a HUGE project, cross your fingers for me please!
- Had a brilliant G&T evening with some of my favourite people, oh and another cat
- Worked on lots of hen parties! Just wait until you see them
Sometimes I wonder where time goes. It's not like I have a 9-5 Monday to Friday and can start and end a week and tally it up, so I think it's important to sometimes sit back and go "oh! you did lots this week!". I then give myself a congratulatory cup of tea.
What I learnt from reading this wonderful book is that for a lot of women, you keep on growing into yourself throughout your twenties, and I really, really like this. As I get more comfortable with the chaos that is life, I feel myself becoming a happier person, and with that will hopefully come the confidence to really become the best version of myself I can be.
This is a bit deep for a Friday night, let's all go to the pub!