What a month. Funnily enough, I've been listening to less music than usual this month and I'm not sure why. Something to sort out in July for sure.
Most of these are songs that make me think of my Dad, as it was Father's Day this month and last weekend I got to spend lots of time with my awesome Dad and had a few times of his "DJ-ing" on roadtrips in the car.
1. The Who - Pinball Wizard
2. Joan Baez - Here's to You
3. Electric Light Orchestra - Mr Blue Sky
4. Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun (I just love Fleetwood Mac at the moment, it's another of my Dad's influences)
5. The Ramones - Blitzkreig Bop
6. Bleached - Dead in Your Head
7. The Kinks - A Well Respected Man
8. Chuck Berry - Teenage Wedding
9. Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman
10. The Rembrandts - I'll Be There For You (I watched a LOT of Friends last weekend, I miss it!)
We also watched High Fidelity which is ALL about lists, I bloody love a good list!
Oh and also, blog readers *waves* - please remember that Google Reader is coming to an end on Monday. If you'd like to follow my blog in bloglovin' then please click on the button there ----> (or thereabouts! on the sidebar)