1. New Order - Regret
2. Brian & Michael - Matchstalk Men & Matchstalk Cats & Dogs
This song reminds me of being little as we had it on one of those tapes you listen to over and over again. I love the careful words, it's such a beautiful song. All together now! "ally ally oh!"
3. The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
4. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
5. Fleetwood Mac - Never Going Back Again
6. Karen O and The Kids - All is Love
I reeeeeeally want to watch Where the Wild Things are again!
7. Devotchka - How it Ends
8. Florence & the Machine - Are You Hurting the One You Love?
9. Ben Folds (featuring Regina Spektor) - You Don't Know Me
10. The Ting Tings - Be The One
Next month I'm sure will be a list of songs about new beginnings! Recommendations welcome!
PS - the incredible embroidery is by Stephanie Tilman