Hello there dear hens
This year has been just an incredible year! I've loved working on so many incredible hen parties for so many lovely ladies.
What I was wondering is if perhaps some of you splendid hens might want to share some pictures of your events with me?
And! You could win a lovely prize!
TOP PRIZE - an Oh Squirrel Goody bag featuring goodies to the value of £50 - featuring a bag, cards, tags, mirrors - lots of super prizes!
RUNNER UP PRIZES - 3 lovely folk will win a £5 voucher valid from anything on my etsy shop, just to get yourself a nice little treat, or some money off your Christmas shopping.
How to win?
Please email me your picture to this address
The TOP PRIZE will be awarded to my favourite photograph. The RUNNER UP prizes will all be drawn at random from the entries received.
* One entry per person. If you want to send more than one picture then that's super but you will only enter once.
* More than one entry can be made per hen party as long as it comes from a different person
* All entries must be received by Midnight GMT Thursday 17th October 2013 - the competition will be judged and drawn on Friday, the next day
* I will notify the winners by email.
* The first prize will be items from current stock which will be selected by the competition runner. The winner be selected as the favourite photograph received. Judges decision is final. There is not set criteria the photographs will be judged on, just how much fun they are! Obviously the photographs much show Oh Squirrel hen party accessories being worn!
* The runner up prizes are valid for stock on www.ohsquirrelshop.etsy.com - vouchers must be claimed by 15th November 2013.
* All photographs will be added to a blog post and may be used on facebook/website and in other promotional material. By submitting your entry you're agreeing that your photograph can be used.
* If you have sent me a picture of your hen party before then please kindly send me an email with the picture attached saying you would like to enter the competition
Any further questions please ask upon emailing your entry
Photographs used in this post are c/o of the wonderful Hope & Glorious